The 2021 Bridge Conference, “The Present and Future of Non-formal Education in Efforts to Achieve SDG4”
● Date: November 30 – 1 December 2021
● Venue: Royal Hotel Seoul and Online
● Host: Korean National Commission for UNESCO
● Sponsor: Ministry of Education of the Republic of Korea and UNESCO
Objectives of The 2021 Bridge Conference
- To spread the value of non-formal education in promoting continuing education for the unprivileged (SDG targets 4.5 and 4.6)
- To share the achievements of the Bridge Programme in order to strengthen future implementation
- To learn from each other and experts, and share good practices and
- To share the vision of the programme and establish a cooperative network with relevant organisations.
We Love Reading participated in The 2021 Bridge Conference – YouTube Link [Session 4 – Speaker 4] The Bridge Sejong Programme in Jordan / Dr. Rana Dajani, Director and Founder of Taghyeer Jordan.