Upskill & connect: revalue know-how and engage for a co-created economy.
Thousands of people lost their jobs during the COVID-19 period, and many of us had to reinvent or acquire digital skills to re-position on the job market.
In this 4th session of the #ApartButUnited webinar series, the event explored:
- What are some of the core aspects of re-valuing know-how and skillsin this historical moment?
- How can we explore opportunities to reinvent, while acquiring key abilities to navigate extremely uncertain times?
- What are some of the skills and know-how that are growing in valuefor communities and society across the world, and how can we nourish them?
3 experts were invited to answer these questions, and shed light on some of the most impactful examples of re-valuing know how, ready to be re-applied.
Thursday July 9th at 6 pm WEST (London time).
ApartButUnited is a program that mobilizes tangible, collective actions to respond to our communities’ challenges in COVID-19 times, and beyond.
For each action area, the program provides:
- proven models to learn, adapt and replicate locally
- guidance and mentoring from experts
- step-by-step tool-kits for implementation.
lack of motivation in children and adults is the root cause for many of the challenges we face today.
If a person is motivated to learn that is all you need for the unpredictable future
New frameworks require new ways of how we measure impact
WeLoveReading motivates children and adults through reading to become change makers and lifelong learners
WeLoveReading focuses on providing an experience through reading aloud that changes mindsets
WeLoveReading is the butterfly affect. A caterpillar changes into a butterfly. The butterfly then moves the air enough to make a change in time and space.
Reading exposes us to different perspectives like a kaleidoscope